The company is committed to all operations in the safest, healthiest and most environmentally responsible manner.
This objective is achieved by:
- Complying with all applicable health, safety and environmental regulations of the local Government /Customers.
- Developing necessary HSE objectives & targets and measuring the performance at regular intervals.
- Providing proper education and training to all concerned.
- Avoiding any operations causing damage to the environment or machinery.
- Using necessary PPE on the work site, as warranted.
- Obtaining all requisite permits and proper isolation of the system prior to starting a job.
- Disposal of wastes in the designated areas.
- Displaying necessary warning signs at work site and strictly following them.
- Properly communicating with all work groups to avoid conflict in work activities.
- Promptly reporting any incidents/ accidents to the concerned authorities.
- Responding to control any incident or unsafe act and take measures to prevent re-occurrence.
- The company is devoted to prevent physical violence, theft, misconduct and drug/alcohol abuse, thus prompting a healthy and safe lifestyle to all its employees at work as well as away from it.